- Deborah Schulte, MP (Lib.) for the Ontario riding of King—Vaughan (chair)
- Jim Eglinski, MP (Conservative) for the Alberta riding of Yellowhead (vice-chair)
- Linda Duncan, MP (NDP) for the Alberta riding of Edmonton—Strathcona (vice-chair)
- John Aldag, MP (Lib.) for the British Columbia riding of Cloverdale—Langley City
- William Amos, MP (Lib.) for the Quebec riding of Pontiac
- Mike Bossio, MP (Lib.) for the Ontario riding of Hastings—Lennox and Addington
- Darren Fisher, MP (Lib.) for the Nova Scotia riding of Dartmouth—Cole Harbour
- Mark Gerretsen, MP (Lib.) for the Ontario riding of Kingston and the Islands
- Joël Godin, MP (Conservative) for the Quebec riding of Portneuf—Jacques-Cartier
- Martin Shields, MP (Conservative) for the Alberta riding of Bow River
Will Environment Minister Catherine McKenna appear before the committee? If so, what will she say?
Note 3: Opposition members supporting the bill included several Bloc Québecois MPs and Green Party Leader Elizabeth May.
Note 5: The House rules provide that any MP may attend standing committee meetings, question witnesses and participate in the committee’s public proceedings, although non-members can’t move motions or vote.